Jessie and Thomas will show administrators using Flow how to apply development practices to their flows. They will start with a big mess of a flow, and show how it can be re-written to utilize dev-thinking.
They will quickly review each of the following ideas:
1) Don’t repeat yourself, make a reusable chunk of flow
2) x(?) different ways to launch your flow
3) Does it work? Tools to tell.
4) What is going on in there? Tools for debugging the black box
5) You too can write unit tests for flow!
6) Make it fast: Are you sure you need that loop?
7) Error handling or how I learned to love flow